If any of you have read THAT previous post of mine, you’d probably know by now that hiring a digital marketing company in Singapore is hard.
Any agency can claim good figures (“Increased revenue by 30%”) etc. But:
- If you spend $5,000 on marketing, you’d always see an increase in sales. That’s nothing amazing. However, that increases in sales don’t mean you earn more than $5,000 back. You might still lose money to ads and agency fees.
- Fixed fees bring about a conflict of interest. Your marketer only needs to do the minimum required to earn your fixed fee every month. Whether you make or lose money, he still gets his fee.
- If someone can help you make so much extra all the time, why is he/she still charging you a monthly fee instead of a pushing for a profit share? This shows 0 business sense. And you wouldn’t want to trust your marketing to someone with 0 business sense.
I PAY FOR YOUR MARKETING. I BEAR ALL THE COSTS INVOLVED. And I hire the people I need to get the stuff in return for a cut on the profits generated by my work.
No profits? I get nothing and lose all the money I put in.
Of course, with any business investment, this doesn’t come without a catch. My 4 criteria:
- You sell mainly to other SMEs (not looking to invest in consumer retail or MNC sector now)
- A proven business model (apologise I’m not looking at potential ideas or startups now)
- You already do sales & marketing but are hungry for even faster growth
- Profit per sale of at least a few thousand (not looking at high volume/small ticket items)
Everyone loves numbers so I’d give some.
My most recent investment resulted in the company earning an extra $110,000 revenue last month. Facebook, Google, Marketing, Sales Costs came from my end. They work on around 300% profit margin based on variable-costs-per-sale.
If you fulfil all 4 criteria, DROP ME A MESSAGE WITH THE FORM. Let’s discuss more.